- The BCCTC has 7 well maintained tennis courts.
- Courts 1 to 6 are red porous clay and court 7 is plexipave.
- The well equipped clubhouse overlooks courts 2 to 4. Facilities in the clubhouse include ladies and men’s change rooms with showers and a fully functional kitchen.
- A BBQ is available for the use of all members at no cost.
- The courts are surrounded by lawns and trees which provide a relaxed viewing environment.
The BCCTC is part of the Beaumaris Community Centre Reserve. There are children’s playgrounds in the reserve as well as a library, senior citizens club and a local arts group.