As part of their on going membership obligations, members must adhere to the following:
- Ensure that all players comply with court care guidelines including watering, bagging and correct footwear.
- That court keys are not passed onto non members.
- That any visitors invited also meet all playing conditions and visitors fees are collected and forwarded to the club.
- That all court gates and the clubhouse are locked after use and all club facilities are properly secured.
- That any rubbish is properly disposed of.
- That any clubhouse crockery and cutlery used is washed and put away
- That the club BBQ is locked and left in a clean state after use.
- That you comply with any reasonable requests from committee members.
- That you return the court key to the club, immediately upon non renewal of your membership.